May We Meet Again?

 Hi everyone,

One more time i am saying goodbye to you all. This semester is almost over so, i won't share anything else. But, who knows? Maybe, when i become a teacher, i keep sharing my materials about teachnology. Because this lesson was really helpful for me and, i believe it was helpful to you as well. In this lesson, I created so many task with my friends. Before this lesson, I wouldn't know many of the apps and activities. For example, I found flipped classroom very useful, efficient and applicable. While creating that activity, i had some difficulties because it is easy for students but, in terms of teachers it requires so much effort. But in the future, i will definitely use it. And in our augmented reality task we created a task to introduce them Rome with augmented reality. It was a very effective because they can see rome as if they were in there. But, We couldn't create it properly because we couldn't find an app for that activity. I hope, in the future there will be more apps to create augmented reality based task. This semester has been very productive for me. I hope you enjoy while reading and watching. See you! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIGITAL STORYTELLING

THE END

Augmented Reality In Education