Create a Webquest with me!

 Hi everyone,

Today I am going to talk about my new task which is webquest. Before that class, I have never heard about it. So, first, I want to mention what it is and how it is used. Webquest is an activity where students get all the information from the web. It has a 5 essential parts: introduction, task, process, evaluation and conclusion. It is expected from students to read the pages step by step. It is very easy to use. 



For this task my friends Ayşe ToyZeynep Uslu and I created a task. In the task we wanted from students to create a sport magazine. In the introduction page we mentioned the task briefly. Then, We explained how it is used. In the task page we told them the task thorougly. And, in the process page we explained the task step by step. And, in the evaluation page there is an evaluation rubric to evaluate their performance. While creating the video, they need to use Flipsnack. My friend Zeynep explained how to use it in detail in her video. By clicking here you can see our task about webquest. I hope you enjoy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIGITAL STORYTELLING

THE END

Augmented Reality In Education